We guide buyers and sellers across North Jersey through home closings of all sizes. Real estate contracts are made straightforward and easily navigable as we walk you through a standard checklist of items that our firm has developed to protect your legal and financial interests, and limit your liabilities in the transaction.
Our Sussex County real estate closing attorneys handle all types of transactions and efficiently resolve disputes, should they arise. Based in Newton, the law firm of Morris, Downing & Sherred, LLP, was founded in 1899 and is widely known in the region as a multidisciplinary firm of experienced specialists.
Our real estate closing services include:
- Drafting purchase and sale agreements
- Reviewing purchase and sale agreements
- Resolving title issues and other issues that arise with the property or financing before the closing
- Title searches and records review
- Purchasing title insurance
- Representation throughout the process, including negotiations and septic, well, home and radon inspection items
Top-Tier Residential Real Estate Counsel And Representation
Retaining attorney representation from the outset of a real estate closing process is prudent. You should only trust an experienced real estate attorney with the detection, analysis and handling of legal issues along with thorough review of all real estate contracts and records. Our attorneys have in-depth knowledge of all applicable laws, and we know how to recognize and mitigate potential liabilities you face in the closing.
Consult Morris, Downing & Sherred, LLP, Before Any Real Estate Closing
Call us at 800-394-2700 toll free or 973-383-2700, or email us to schedule a meeting with one of our experienced residential real estate lawyers.