For 30 years, Paul G. Hunczak has creatively, aggressively and successfully represented individuals in a variety of complex civil litigation matters, focusing on serious personal injury claims, medical malpractice and employment-related claims.
As a personal injury attorney he has represented the victims of serious personal injury resulting from car accidents, truck accidents, slip/trip/fall accidents, medical malpractice, as well as defective product cases.
As an employment attorney, he has handled all aspects of wrongful termination cases including, sexual harassment, handicap discrimination, gender discrimination, age discrimination, “whistleblower” cases, as well as a variety of other wrongful discharge matters.
He has recovered millions of dollars for the victims he has represented over the course of his career and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the New Jersey Association for Justice Trial Lawyer’s organizations. Mr. Hunczak is admitted to practice in the State and Federal Courts of New Jersey.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- Employment Law – Plaintiff
- New Jersey, 1989
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1989
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Newark, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. – 1989
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- B.A. – 1985
- Major: English / Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Association for Justice, Member, 1995 – Present