Evidence of medical malpractice may be difficult to obtain. It can take the concerted effort of a team of knowledgeable attorneys and independent medical experts to analyze hospital records in order to determine if proper standards of care were followed.
If you suspect that a doctor’s mistake or any preventable medical error may have been responsible for a serious injury or the death of a loved one, it is vitally important to seek experienced legal counsel immediately.
At the Sussex County law firm of Morris, Downing & Sherred, you will find lawyers dedicated to uncovering the truth about medical malpractice and making negligent physicians and hospitals pay for the harm they have caused. Contact our offices in Newton today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Experience In A Full Range Of Medical Malpractice Cases
As a large and well-established law firm serving northern New Jersey for over 100 years, Morris, Downing & Sherred is a logical choice for clients seeking experienced guidance and representation regarding any case of severe injury or wrongful death where medical malpractice is the suspected cause, including:
- Birth injury, including cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, and injury or death of the mother during labor and delivery
- Failure to diagnose or delayed diagnosis of cancer or another serious, life-threatening condition
- Surgical error or postsurgical negligence resulting in injury, infection or death
- Anesthesiology negligence such as failure to properly monitor patient condition and oxygen saturation during surgery
- Radiology negligence such as misread X-rays or CAT scans resulting in failure to diagnose a serious condition
- Laboratory negligence in conducting and interpreting important diagnostic tests
- Emergency room negligence such as the failure to diagnose and treat heart attack or stroke in a timely fashion
Experience. Dedication. Results.
In You Need Sussex County Medical Malpractice Lawyers, Contact Morris, Downing & Sherred Today
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your case with a knowledgeable and experienced New Jersey medical malpractice lawyer, please call our offices at 973-383-2700. You may also contact us by email for answers to your important questions or to request an appointment.
Home and hospital visits are available for your convenience. All medical malpractice cases are billed on a contingent basis. We collect no legal fees in these cases until we obtain a financial settlement or jury award for our clients.