Have you been injured or lost a loved one due to another’s negligence?
Call us now at (973) 383-2700 for a free consultation. We want to hear from you.
Whether your injuries are from a vehicle accident, slip & fall, dog bite or from some other cause, or whether you’ve lost someone close to you due to another’s negligence, we’re here to help.
Morris, Downing & Sherred is Sussex County’s largest and most experienced law firm, faithfully representing New Jersey injury victims since 1899. We have the skill and experience to fight for the rights of those who have suffered serious personal injury or the loss of a loved one due to another’s negligence. We use our knowledge, experience and resources to hold negligent individuals, companies and their insurance companies accountable for the harm they cause.
All personal injury cases at Morris, Downing & Sherred are billed on a contingency fee basis. We only collect a fee for our services when we recover for your losses from those responsible.
We are dedicated to providing personal care and aggressive advocacy for accident victims. Contact us to schedule a free consultation to learn how we can help you seek full compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Real Help for Seriously Injured Clients
Our team of experienced and capable attorneys helps clients who have suffered serious or catastrophic injury, including brain injury, spinal cord injury, back or neck injury, badly broken bones, damaged joints, amputation, nerve damage, burns, scarring, and disfigurement.
We are frequently called upon to represent the victims of a full range of accidents involving negligence on the part of an individual or business, such as:
- Medical malpractice: Including birth injury, surgical error, medication mistake and emergency room negligence
- Car and motorcycle accidents: Vehicle accidents including car and motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents: Including tractor trailers and other commercial trucks
- Slip-and-fall/trip-and-fall accidents: When someone has a “trip-and-fall” or “slip-and-fall” accident and is seriously injured, he or she may be able to hold the property owner at fault
- Traumatic brain injury cases: Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) result in expensive hospital bills and the need for ongoing medical treatment, often for the remainder of one’s life
- Wrongful death: Including insurance claims, civil lawsuits and death benefits under workers’ compensation and Social Security
- Workers’ compensation: If you suffered a serious injury on the job, you may be entitled to compensation
- Workplace premises liability: Including unsafe conditions and negligent maintenance resulting in serious on-the-job injury or a fatal workplace accident
- Workplace defective or malfunctioning equipment: Including faulty industrial machinery, dangerous power tools and defective heavy machinery
- Nursing home neglect and abuse: Including malnutrition, dehydration, falls, elopement (escape or wandering off), medication errors, bedsores and infection
- Dog bites: Including knockdowns and attacks by other animals
Small Town Attention, Big City Results Contact Morris, Downing & Sherred Today
Whether you were seriously injured in a car accident, on the job as a construction worker or in any kind of accident involving another’s negligence, our goal is to help you recover maximum financial compensation for the harm you have suffered. Contact the New Jersey personal injury attorneys of Morris, Downing & Sherred, with offices in Newton, New Jersey, today to speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer.